Thursday, March 17, 2005

Life in the Anti-Car Pool Lane

Well I would be posting more... Except not much has been happening really. Life in the solo driver's lane is funny.

Jon celebrated his 24th birthday which was fun. We had a Cheesey Waiter come by and say "Happy Birthday, Sir." I done went and peed my pants when he said that. The guy knew his name was Jon... WHAT THE HECK! SIR? And the smile! Good grief, Charlie Brown!!

I took the day off of work today to do two things. I only got one of them done... So tomorrow I need to take some time off of work to do the other.

Nevertheless... I've been taking some extra time to write my story (which hopefully is going well--only crtics and non-friends can tell that), and I'm also finding that I have been watching a lot of REALITY TV.

True, true... I'm hooked on Survivor. American Idol is interesting, but not as much as it use to be... But now The Amazing Race, and TIVOing Real World. Wow. That's a lot.

As for the social life... Well, there's only so much a guy can do. Ok... that's all she wrote.

1 comment:

Jen said...

We should watch reality TV together because I'm hooked too. Michael, I am a reality TV junkie. Survivor, Amazing Race, American Idol, Top Model. We need to make a support group. I miss you