Monday, June 27, 2005

Dunk Party- WoW pt 3

To those of you who say I don't write enough and I just use pictures,


This was just an AWESOME Weekend of Wonders (Part 3)! And the weekends keep getting better!


Ok... so my official weekend started on WEDNESDAY NIGHT! Yes! No class! What a treat! So I had a jolly old time not having class and hung out with my homies. Shout out to Parker cause he hangs out with Asian people on Wednesdays normally...

THURSDAY I woke up bright and early to go help my dad (Mr. Shaw-- the original) clean out his classroom. OH MY GOODNESS! The memories--they a'flooded back to me. It was cool getting some really cool worksheets and projects to take back to my home... Well now the sorting starts so that sucks. So Thursday night was AMAZING at College Group. Shout out to my group Jon, Morgan, Frank, Allie, and sort of Heather B. That was one of the best college groups since What's So Amazing About Grace? Shout out to Parker cause he wasn't in my group.

FRIDAY I woke up around 9:30 and headed down to Universal City walk where I met up with Cory and Dezie for some good clean fun at Universal Studios. It was cool cause I got to see the studio tour and we did some walk around stuff. Then we met up for my... gulp... gulp... date. Anissa! Hooray! What a sweetie. We went to Hard Rock Cafe, bought some gum and lemon drops for only $4.05 (urg), went and saw Batman Begins on the IMAX (Phriggen AMAZING), and said good-bye to Cory and the wife (and the baby), and went out on our own. We had a smashing good time and then met up with Lisa and the K-man. I got to see my color wall in orange thanks to Kyle and then we headed out to a party somewhere that turned out to be an adventure of house snooping. I said goodnight to Anissa and went with Lisa to Taco Bell at 12:30 in the morning where we had a BMW follow us... Wow... Busy day... Shout out to Parker for a shout on my myspace asking me questions...

SATURDAY I woke up and went over to the K-man's pad where I had an AWESOME breakfast thanks to the Patina influence on Kyle. 4 stars for sure. Then I met a guy who is going to be on a reality show this fall (more to come on that one on a future blog), and I headed home for SM. I called Jon and Morgan and they teased me like none other, but I still love them... They made me a little dinner treat and the three of us then went out and saw Bewitched where Morgan saw a preview for RENT and cried. "Yes Morgan. Columbia Pictures make movies (Columbia not Warner Bros I found out)." The movie was pretty good but I didn't cry. Shout out to Parker who was throwing up at this point...

SUNDAY I woke up and went to church where I had an AMAZING worship time. It was totally spirit focused. AMEN to that! Must have been all that diva sining from Herc that got me excited. Then I ran the 2s and 3s for Jenn Allen which was a piece of cake---no one should ever get paid to do that--EVER. And then we all went out for some food that was styled Salvadorian. It was good. We had an Apple 2E party where we played the Trail and Tanya and I were lemonade tycoons (SHOUT OUT!). And then the best of all...

PARKER WAS BAPTIZED LAST NIGHT! So the boys of Corbina threw him a DUNK PARTY. Where we dunked all of our food (it was only cookies and donuts-- butguess who came up with the idea--SHOUT OUT TO MYSELF!). A bunch of people came over and watch lame movies, except Herc, and the rest of us traveled the trail again. We also discovered that McDonalds is closer than 7-11 fancy that.

To sum up the week in 4 words?

SHOUT OUT PARKER!

AMAZING!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow. I don't think I have ever read that fast. You post amazing blogs. Dunk it. :o) I'll call you soon

Anissa Nishira said...

I believe $2.00 of that went to help out a poor deprived child somewhere... :o) It was very generous of you. I might even say it was brilliant!