Saturday, April 28, 2007

Meet the Robinson

Meet the Robinsons

Well I have to say I pretty much love this movie. It was an array of madness and silliness, which ranged from Monty Python antics to Back to the Future Drama. I’m just saying it was a great film to sit down with the Fauf and laugh hysterically with her. I nearly peed my pants at one point—honest.

But I do have to say this movie probably isn’t for the masses. The humor is a little offbeat and would probably be best appreciated by odd third graders or teachers and parents who really “get” kids. The animation is good, and the characters are classic, however I have to say it isn’t Nemo status nor is it as amazingly stylized as Incredibles. So I’d say rent this one, perhaps have a few lemon drops with it and you’ll giggle like schoolgirls at their first dance.

Peanut Butter and Rice Cakes with a tall glass of Diet Coke

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back blogging-yea,this was a fun flick!

Anonymous said...

I loved this movie. If you got the movie you get my humor. I too walked away saying that this movie is not for the masses, because at the end of it I turned to my sister and asked her if we had written it... and a lot people don't know what to do with our humor... But anyways yes, I thought it was an excellent laugh like a school-girl movie.

Anonymous said...

"Oohhh, a little mini Doris. I didn't even know you could do that. It's so cute!"
Love it