Sunday, November 25, 2007

BACKstage Nest

(Yes, I was waiting on you, Parker!)

This weekend Fauf and I were talking about us. What's new? Well based on our conversation we think it may be a good idea to send out a seasonal club-member reader, letting those of you who like to follow our every move, a closer look. How does the nest look so beautiful? What planning goes on? Are there really gnomes slaving away to make the Nest so magical?

Well, all of those answers and more will be given in your first copy of BACKstage Nesting. We were inspired by BACKstage Disney we get seasonally, and well, in our opinion our home is something close to that of the Magic Kingdom--minus the fun rides, commercialized characters, and a mouse (but at least we still serve Trans Fats, unlike some other Magical places previously mentioned in this blog). Nevertheless the first club-member reader may restate the main point of this blog: Christmas has Arrived at the Nest! That's right folks. One month EXACTLY until the blessed day is upon us, which means... THE SEASON IS HERE!

It's official, and yes. We are excited. Here is a glimpse into the Winter Nest of Goodness:

(pictures to be added soon)

If you would like to sign up for our egocentric newsletter, please comment accordingly.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to subscribe to this newsletter. In fact, i would like to be the charter member. I am willing to contribute financially for this privilige.
~Parker

Morgan Jane said...

Of course I want to read your egocentric newsletter! And I also, will contribute financially. Please send my bill to 'Michael Parker'. Thank you.

Jen said...

I suppose I'll receive the newsletter as long as I have an honorable mention in it... is the raven going to be involved in your Christmas decor?

Anonymous said...

you know that I'll read it!!!

Jaz

Anonymous said...

Sign us up too...as long as we get the senior rate....Dad and Momma Mouse

Anonymous said...

Sure, I'll sign up! Since I never see you it would be great to have an inside peak into your magical world!
*Tanya

Anonymous said...

Sign us up! - The LA Ahlgrens

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

sign me up muggle man!

Anonymous said...

Excuse us! We never did reply saying we wanted your wretched newsletter and yet received a copy regardless. This is just another one of your ploys to butter us up... making your home sound like a wonderland for our children so they might frequent the nest more often...well the newsletter is working!

Anonymous said...

i'd like to sign up for your newsletter as long as it does not cost more than 10 cents a copy.