Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Desert

No, not the dessert. The desert. I have been wandering around in the wilderness for the past 41 days and 40 nights. But I believe I am back. I have done a lot...

I've set up a webpage for the Fauf and her delightful book...

www.SherlockAcademy.com

I have taught (essentially) 3 months of school in a one month time period...


I put on an amazing date (if I do say so myself) for the Fauf...


I have been acting as a professor to the students at Hancock...



I have cured a rare African disease...


Well, one of those things isn't true. But I won't tell you which.

Needless to say, I'm back like Lord Voldemort in HP and the GF.

2 comments:

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

Hallelujah.... i think we wandered together

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK OH GREAT SCHOLAR AND SAGE!