Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Continued...

So the past few night of Christmas passed quickly by, here are the latest gifts:

Night 3 (oops I missed this one)
New Orleans.
A deck of wonderful playing cards and Scrabble SLAM! Both represent the Cajun style of Gambit and the freaky Shadow Man from The Princess and the Frog. Delightful.



Night 6
Fantasyland
For our dream vacation to London she bought me a calendar filled with pictures of England, the mother land. It is really great and has a picture for every day or so. It will be wonderful while I plan for the dream.



Night 7
Toon Town

Perfectly toony, I was given my favorite toon series: X-Men Saga Part 2 and 3. I am really excited to re-watch this fantastic series once again.



Tomorrow's gift: Night 8, California Adventure

What will it be? What will it be?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a continued great holiday,Michael... See you you when you return north! Love, The Old Folks Home