Monday, September 06, 2010

Bloglessness

Sorry I have been blogless for so long. I'll blame it on the excitement of the Fig. Well, no that's honestly not true. This tends to happen at the start of the school-year. Not to mention, at the start of a new job. I have been really enjoying my time with the ridiculous students at my school, and I plan on returning to the blog-o-sphere tomorrow morning.

I have a series of doodles for this year that are sure to dazzle (well, if I say that at least you'll come back expecting something). At any rate, off I go to doodle away...

Check out the blog all this week for new, exciting blogs--they're coming your way (faster than a Toe-Jammer).

ig

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news-will look forward to the renewed doodles
and insights! XO Local Yokel

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

we have to get rid of this resurgence of toe-jammer!