Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rebirth...

You may have been wondering where I've been. Well, just like Madonna, this blog is always looking for ways to reinvent itself.



So here we go... Reinvention is in progress.

My goal is for this blog to take one part doodling:


Add in essence of Fig:


Twist in a musing of movies:



And blend together with a refreshing squeeze of real life:


So that's my plan. We'll see what becomes of it. I did OK with my whole Doodle-a-Day (well for at least 5 or 6 months).

What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A doodle, a movie, real life, and a Fig and Fauf sounds
like my kind of adventure! Enjoy the ride and have a great holiday season ahead. Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

I like to read anything that comes from your thoughts and I enjoyed the doodles but like them in color best like today's. I'm glad you're back!
Love,
Mum