Monday, April 18, 2011

To-Do

Since this is the official first of 7 days of Spring Break I thought I'd better write my list of things I intend to do over the Vacation:


1. Finish my Maya Angelou Book



2. Read to Westly



3. Go on at least three bike rides



4. Take Westly out on a walk around the neighborhood



5. Play a game of Scrabble with le Fauf



6. Grade papers (urg)



7. Eat a chocolate bunny



8. Watch bucket-loads of TV



9. Trick someone into making chocolate chip cookies for me



10. Consider the merits of going to the Drive-In to see two movies I have no interest in




Well, there it is. In the past I would have written about London, LA, Disneyland and all sorts of wonderful locations, but I have now entered the world of parenthood so I had best keep my goals practical. Here's to the Vacation! He is risen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like your list... Have a happy spring break and Easter!
W.C. Shaw's Grandpa

Anonymous said...

I'm liking this list too. We need to live it up a little this week!

Love Fauf

Anonymous said...

Have a happy Easter!
Love,
Mum

kari mia way said...

Ha! Love your list!!! Regarding your bike rides...it makes me smile. I saw you riding down Bradley/College once. I forgot to notice if you were wearing rubber bands around your ankles, but I totally like to think you were :)