Saturday, November 10, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Memories are great. When I write them down I learn something different about myself than what I had intended on expressing.

About two months ago I started writing down some memories in a memoir fashion. I like memoirs and I appreciate their lessons. Read more on my other blog by clicking here.

But what's really on my mind this morning is Christmas. I know I'm not supposed to be thinking of red and green before the turkey and gravy are served up, but I am. I can feel it in the air--I mean, we rarely have nights that touch low into the 30s and possible 20s, so maybe that's why.

I think this year Christmas will be filled with magic and wonder for me as I view it through the eyes of the Doodle.

Now... All I have to do is get through the giant stacks of grading and I bet Christmas will be here...


"Let Christmas come tomorrow
Not just Christmas Day
Have good will in September
And peace on Earth in May..."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magic and wonder... Perfect! RCS

Unknown said...

I'm way excited about Christmas this year too :)

Unknown said...

ve may bay di texas
ve may bay di trung quoc
ve may bay di california