Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Black Pearl Visuals




Here is a view of our living room. I am amazed that this picture actually posted. I have been trying for almost 2 weeks now to load it. Nevertheless, I like the room. There are a few things to hang around, but pretty much we are done.







The unfinished dining room.







Mr. Green in The Kitchen, with the toaster.









My Room in 3 Parts... Not all parts, just the parts with interest to them. Notice I haven't hung up all the pictures, most of them are suppose to be just leaning, but two of them still need to be hung up. So yeah, don't judge.





And finally, my roommate. What a goober. Or is he a nerd?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hurray for finally seeing my virtual tour of the bachelor pad. yip skips. love you! suz

Anonymous said...

i don't think of parker as a goober. but yeah, probably a nerd, which is much more lovable.