Saturday, June 16, 2007

Post 500

Wow. I made it to 500 blogs today. I was trying to think of something good to write for this blog so here it goes. Michael's Top 10 things he is bothered by today, and 10 things that made me delighted today. The exciting part about this blog will be you're mental investment into the blog. See you'll need to decide which one delights me and which one aggravates me. Let the games begin.

10. The Burrow Bachelor Party. (video to come soon)
10. The empty Love Sac.

9. My new full guest room.
9. My new sorted living room.

8. Jersey accents.
8. Texas accent.

7. Not having a sale at Michael's when for a week and a half they said they would.
7. Watching all 4 Harry Potters in less than 24 hours.

6. Sneezing all day and then suddenly stopping at 8:00pm.
6. Calling underwear "unmentionables."

5. People who black out somewhat dirty phrases with a marker without telling the owner of the game.
5. Playing a game with people who try to read through the black marker.

4. Harry Potter.
4. Hairy Chests.

3. The word knickers.
3. Underwear.

2. The cinematography in HP3
2. The cinematography in HP4

1. Borrowing the Internet from a neighbor.
1. Borrowing beans from a neighbor.

There she is. My blog is 500.


Long Live the blog.

No comments: