Friday, August 15, 2008

The Truth

Well, no, I haven't done the 601 blog yet. Reason being I have been uber busy with my school web page, start up, meetings, and teacher blogging. So I do apologize to those of you (probably only Parker) who have been waiting in nervous anticipation over 600 1/2, but you'll still have to wait. Now for some news...

I have been following the regiment. I know... Get this. I have been exercising for a solid 4 weeks as of Monday. This was all Parker's grand idea, yet I have yet to see Parker exercise with me. The daily routine started like this:

1/2 mile run
1/2 mile walk
10 push ups
25 sit ups
25 leg lifts on each side

Now one week three I doubled like this:

1 mile run
1 mile walk
20 push ups
50 sit ups
50 leg lifts on each side
and
20 different types of weight lifting positions

On Monday I will double or add another half to it.. I have yet to hear from Parker what to do next. So, I have finally decided to share because normally when I say I will do something like this I don't do much, but now I have, I can proclaim it! So there it is.

Own it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohhhhhh, do you own a medicine ball? Or balance ball?
With the medicine ball: hold it over your head (automatically raises your heart rate :o), and do lungdes (if you have a place to lundge to it's better); both legs at 90 degree angles. Just doing 20 the first time will make you sore!
With the balance ball: put it in the small of your back while leaning against a wall and put your hands straight out in front of you (like a zombie), and do squats until your thighs burn! (remember 90 degree angles) Seriously, those two excersices tone those legs!

J

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

IG! way to go...now i need to get inspired and do something....

Anonymous said...

Parker HAS been monitoring you.... Haven't you noticed the many unmarked police squad cars following you? He'll send in his formal report after he learns how to use the radar gun they gave him..... In the meantime, way to go! XXX ORCUTT OBSERVER

Anonymous said...

Saw you last week-looken svelte!!! OHHHH,that
exercisen is worken. FELLOW EXERCISER

Anonymous said...

So proud of you, and whether you believe it or not, it is doing your body good

Fauf

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

ummm the emmy awards deserves a lengthy blog SOON!

Ashley said...

If I look at your blog one more time and see the title "the Truth" Im going to scream. .. ;0) so yes, an Emmy blog would be delightful.