Saturday, October 11, 2008

Not for your eyes

(Parker, you may not read this blog)

Ladies and Gentlemen. I am calling upon you to gain your support, your love, and your man power. In 20 days Parker will have lost the bet, but in 20 days much can happen.

I could possibly slip and sing a Potter Tune. Mention a man who slips behind a curtain. Or perhaps even blurt about a boy wizard. Please, if you see me refrain from discussion about the boy who lived. Keep me accountable so in a few short weeks Mr. Parker will need to read all 7 books and then attend the Yule Ball where he will dress as any character I select. I fear his (that is Parker's) devilish trickery will be in full force during these next three weeks, so I shall be on guard.

This is my hope, my dream, and my one year goal. Hey, I only made 4 slips. One more and I'll be out. Help me out here people.

Here's to the boy who lived and the boy who will need to read the books.

9 comments:

Morgan Jane said...

Huzzah! I really hope Parker has to read the series. It'll be good for his soul. I'll do all I can to help!

Anonymous said...

I don't trust that ellusive Parker....I have a feeling he will try to weasel out of reading them if/when he loses. After all, he is a minister of justice, but now we'll soon find out if he is really that just....

Farah

Anonymous said...

This could be a close call- a buzzer beater-a game that goes right to the finish-a cliffhanger....NEVER underestimate the skills, evasiveness, and hidden powers of Patrolmen Parker and the Men in Blue!!!
As of 12:50 P.M.,Pacific Time, Michael Parker is still a
3:2 favorite on the Las Vegas Odds Board at Caesar's
Palace...Don't let down your guard- day or night!

Anonymous said...

We love a contest and are betting that Parker goes down this time. Will you loan him the books or charge him?

Anonymous said...

Fauf should make her specialty grilled cheese sandwiches for both Michaels, no matter what the outcome, they should wash them down with a couple blenders, and then they should shake hands and vow to never again put their blogging brother and sisterhoods thru this again

Anonymous said...

AMEN to all the above>>>>> Minion in The Ministry of Justice

Anonymous said...

Shaw will win in a landslide... like Obama!

Anonymous said...

The race is closing fast. Has Parker been speed reading? Even while on duty?

Anonymous said...

HAPPY-HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL! HERE'S

WISHING YOU A FABULOUS, FUN YEAR AHEAD.

XXXXX Dad & Mom