Monday, November 03, 2008

Yule Ball

Oh yeah I did.

So now that I have won the bet I feel the burden has finally lifted off of my shoulders. So now I can blog freely and somewhat evil-ly about Parker and his fate.

The Yule Ball. He has to dress up like a character of my choosing. So let's get brainstorming here people. Here are my first ideas. I know I will have a lot more to add to this, but I wanted to get the ball a-rollin'...

Sirus Black- Honestly I just think this one is for the ladies so Parker can show off his manly chest.

Dumbledore all gay-ed out. I'm not sure what this looks like, but we could gay it up.

Lucious Malfoy- honestly, Parker in a long blond wig would be really funny.

Hermione. Pre-hottness--think book 3 and earlier.

Professor Trelawny- this would just be funny. PERIOD. FUNNY.

Ideas?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I detest you.

Anonymous said...

Moaning Myrtle seems appropriate

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Umbridge. I think pink could be his shade
Fauf

Anonymous said...

How about someone in Dumbledore's Army? Have a great Veterans' Day!

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for Lucius! Take lots of pictures, please...

Morgan Jane said...

My vote is soooo for Trelawny. That would seriously be so funny!

Anonymous said...

Y'all stink...

Anonymous said...

Why can't he be the Ghost of Tiny Tim? - Anything is possible at The Yule Ball and Hogwarts

Anonymous said...

How bout Tinker Bell in drag or The Cop from The Village People? XOXOXO A Yule Ball Attendee

Anonymous said...

Go easy on Dumbledore.It was a one time fling that he regretted... May he R.I.P.

Anonymous said...

Tinker bell and the cop from the village people are not from harry potter! ...i think....
~Parker

Brittany Mae said...

I'm going to agree with Morgan on this one, Trelawny would be so funny!

Anonymous said...

rip gnome...

Ashley said...

If I look at your blog and see "yule ball" one more time im going to scream.,.... well not really. but you need a new blog! Entertain us MR. SHAW!

Ashley said...

If I look at your blog and see "yule ball" one more time im going to scream.,.... well not really. but you need a new blog! Entertain us MR. SHAW!

Anonymous said...

A New Blog before Christmas and The New Year would be a great present. Happy Hanukkah..
XOXOXO With gold, frankincense, and myrrh