Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hey, hey...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it! Hanukkah is over for the year! So here is a breakdown of the AMAZING gifts I got from the Fauf:

(and yes, Parker if you are reading this, I do have your Christmas gifts in the Cottage)

Night 1, Something for the Senses: Hershey's Symphony Bar and A Boomers Gift Card (Deal or No Deal Here I COME!)

Night 2, Something for the Cottage: A Puzzle (Yes, I'm an old man who now wants to do puzzles)

Night 3, Something for the Bed...: Well never mind (Santa).

Night 4, Something Doodle Loopy: These RIDICULOUS Batman Collectibles (A delight)

Night 5, Something for the Hobby: Scrabble Scorekeeper and Pen (Yes, I will triumph again!)

Night 6, Something for the Mind: The Tales of Beedle the Bard (Ah, Harry Potter)

Night 7, Something for the Memories: The Worst Witch Ever on DVD (Mrs. Garret in PINK HAIR!)

Night 8, Something for Vacation: Quiddler (Amazingly fun game)

Alas, I want to tell you what I gave her, but I'll leave that for her blog. Until then...

HEY HEY LIGHT THE MENORAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 2009 TO ALL THE SHAWS!!!!! Keep lighting those candles.