Monday, February 20, 2012

Doodle Here, Doodle There

Digital Doodling, is turning out to be a weekend and/or (more likely a) holiday sport. I want to doodle more often so I can improve my skills (or lack there of lately), but bills prove to be more pressing so I have been working on writing a curriculum in my free time and grading college papers.

I suppose there are times when I need to sacrifice some delights and hobbies for the good of paying the bills.

There it is.

Eventually there will be more doodles once I get an afternoon, evening or early morning alone to work on the doodles. Until then, enjoy the Mini-Doodle (with his bottom three teeth and all)!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shaw men are so handsome!

Anonymous said...

You got that right..... Papa Shaw

Fauf said...

I love both my Doodles, both Mini and Regular-sized

Anonymous said...

Oh where oh where has our doodle boy gone? Oh where oh where can he be?

Anonymous said...

Westly looks like Michael did as a baby when he bangs on pots. I even have an old photo of him doing just that.
Love,
Mum (Nana)