Thursday, June 24, 2004

Bling Blang Blog

So today I was up and playing good old Mario 3 for NES. Oh yeah! I even recalled where the 2 whistles were! You could say that this memory of mine has some power--in case you were wondering I will be hosting a memory seminar with my lovely sister Katie--

After some great playing around on NES I ventured out to Mr. B's house and helped him move his things into the town house off the 101 so he can rest up a little before he hooks it up with that Jonesy. Pretty exciting? I think so.

Then after a great journey and some wisdom teeth consultations Mike Parker sat at college group and said the funniest thing... James was speaking and said he was the president, and how silly it was to say such a thing... Then Mike said.. Oh yeah I guess I've never seen them in the same place at the same time.

COME ON!!! That's comedy. And now I sit here with a bowl of Froot Loops and I say adu adu...

peace

No comments: