Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Movies, movies, movies, movies...

Well the Oscars are coming... And whoo hoo boy am I excited. I have turned into a movie crazy-freak-a-zoid for sure. I have seen so many movies in the past month:

Sideways
Aviator
Ray
Constantine
Hitch
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Hotel Rwanda
Million Dollar Baby

So yeah... Pretty much all the major movies have been seen. I just need to watch Closer, Vera Drake, and Maria full of Grace. Soon and very soon I will put my list for Oscar winners.

As a side note I really like the funny girl on American Idol and the other guy with the locks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the guy with the locks too! Love, Lisa

Jen said...

It's all about Constantine, he's the bomb for an American Idol

Anonymous said...

Constantine the American Idol sucks... Constantine the movie is just odd.