Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday Cheers

So, I got to hang out with Farah today. (If the Burrow reads this I'm sorry I couldn't make it over, I had a lot of prep-work to do before heading to Redlands but I promise you this--I WILL BE BACK!) But let me just say this--Farah is simply amazing. How on earth did a doofus like me met a girl like her? It's beyond me. In the words of Farah, "I can't wrap my head around it."

We had a wonderful time today. I met her at the Drazin abode where we chatted and chittered (I know this isn't a word, but it should be one) and flowers were bestowed upon her. Then we al (meaning Farah, Michael and the family) headed to the park where Farah and I were ooo-ed and ahhh-ed over. We went on a little walk, watched the fam play basketball, and then headed out to The Macaroni Grill for some real good eats.

After that, we headed to Target and Barnes and Noble (2 of the most amazing man made locations---perhaps they could be modern wonders of the world). I bought an X-Men book (I told you my passion for the media of X-Men has been restored)... And then we went to see X-Men AGAIN. Yeah. It has been a lot of viewings for me. I have given that movie $29.75 just for my tickets alone. Not including friends and staff tickets. Calculate that out and you'll know how many times I've seen it.

But in all honesty-- this was one of the best viewings. Come on the beauty of Jean Gray in front of me, and the PURE beauty of Farah Drazin beside me. What could top that? Perhaps tomorrow will be so kind as to bring many more blessings... Until then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael, I love reliving our amazing adventures through your blogs.

Anonymous said...

Michael, you are AMAZING. Remember I'm just a dork. I can't wrap my head around that either. That's cuz it's from God, and the most amazing God things are usually not easily comprehended by us dorks and dufuses!