Monday, May 01, 2006

The Danger Zone






Welcome to the construction site. The Shaw's are renovating! Yes! After 20 years of the same kitchen Dick and Rosie are changing things up. Well, blast it all I didn't take a picture of the Shaw house before the demo--but I do believe I have one somewhere. Nevertheless, my plan is to take a picture pretty much everyday. This is after day one of work. When I left the house at about 7:45 they were just getting here and delivering the LARGE and I mean LARGE dumpster. Seriously, send the homeless here, it's bigger than a trailer. Then when I got home at 5:20 the last guy was driving off. So pretty good work. The tile was all taken out and the overhead cupboards that hung over the counter were removed! Hooray!

Ok.. here we go to day 2...

3 comments:

Jen said...

That's like in Home Alone when Kevin goes to NY and sneaks into that house. That's when I learned what the word rennovate meant, even though I can't spell it right. :o)

Anonymous said...

Ohy, dahling, I should be praying for your safety. Looks like the blitz!

PS What are you saying about homeless people and dumpsters?

Anonymous said...

So...where is the other pictures from the other day? I amjust saying...
~Parker