Monday, March 10, 2008

I Waited

Ya know I waited a whole two days, but my lovely wife has yet to post anything on the journey we took up north this weekend, so here it is.

This weekend we went to see Jay and Kay and their cute little ones: The Cass and Toey. It was a great experience that included: a trampoline, a walk to the park, a giggling boy, good conversations, Cheesecake Factory, and a nice drive. I had a really great time seeing them again and I can only imagine how great it would be for the Sullivan Family to pack up their van and move on south. Oh... If only. At any rate here are some Kodak moments.


Here we are. Check out the smile on the Toey!


Mr. Ig and The Cass like to jump!


Toey discovering his toes! Come on that's a cute kid!


Parker, I expect no regards from you on this blog.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the 3 FINE photos of the 2 nesting shaws and the 2 outstanding yound sullivans-keep those kodak moments coming!

Ashley said...

that is one cute baby! I love when they find their toes. Its great. Im glad you had a good time!

Morgan Jane said...

Oh man, they are so stinkin' cute. I totally agree with you about the fact they need to move down here. I just think those are two little faces we need to see running around church. Glad you had fun...

Anonymous said...

Let's pray they move! (Although I doubt they'll come to Grace)
Farah

Anonymous said...

You were right not to expect any regards, for you shall have none! It is only out of respect for my dear friends the Sullivans that I hold my tongue. Bah! Humbug!
~Parker

Anonymous said...

Wow,that parker is one tough cop-warning to all in this valley-watch your step!

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM! bah hum bug Parker...Hurray for Sully babies!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute children!