Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Logos

Yes, I am all about logos today. I am excited, perplexed and overwhelmed by logos today. So here are my top logos of the day:

1. Diet Coke. Praise God I am only four days away from reuniting with Diet Coke. I swear, food just tastes better when you are sipping on a glass of Diet Coke.



2. Mac and Cheese is really resonating in my soul these days. I would probably be content if Wednesdays turned back into Fish Stick and Macaroni nights again.



3. 20Q (Parker don't read this one). I love my new 20Q Harry Potter edition. It blows my wooly socks off!




4. The Days Inn. Sure it isn't a 5 star joint, but hey at least Farah and I will be staying there next week for a night in Monterey. Hooray for the Nesters!



5. Orcutt Academy. As of today at 10:00 AM I have a for sure job at The Orcutt Academy teaching students grades K-2. It will be a challenge but I am totally up for the job!



6. John MacKinnon 4 Judge. I love it. Everyone vote for him, he was my former neighbor and that is just good stuff. You go John with your awesome logo.

[no image available]

7. Shaw's. I mean, why don't I own this place? I will really consider buying it when it goes up for sale again. Seriously, I would make a great restauranteur.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the cool logos,the job, and getting some good publicity for one of our best restaurants-tri-tip rules! luving your blog! over and out................

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

umm i thought we did own it according to dad when we were 5...oh and Montgomery Ward's??? lol!
JOHN 4 JUDGE!!!@

Ashley said...

Hey! congrats on the job! im really excited for you. I think you are going to love it! so when does this school open? or is it already open?