Sunday, May 25, 2008

Musical

I think life would be funny if it were a musical. This weekend Farah and I saw Aida at the Clark Center (thanks to the recommendation from Morgen). We liked it but only one of the performers had star quality (Mary Roach). So we went online and looked up Aida to see the REAL deal, and apparently it is impossible to find online other than on iTunes. But in the process we found some great stuff on YouTube.

So to add to the list of friends I proudly present, The Musical Edition:

Lady Ursula. I know she was on our list before, but here is the YouTube Ursula. She is really good, but TOTALLY extreme and has an intense way of doing things.

The Yawning Man from the theater. Can you believe anytime there was a slow song this man yawned EXTREMELY loud. Also he crawled into the theater up the stairs. And to answer your thoughts, I am not exaggerating at all.

I'll think of more, but this was the blog I forgot to post last week....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're blogging again! Enjoy your new abode.

Ashley said...

im glad you are back as well. I always got so sad when I checked blog and it was the same one! Ive updated as well. so read if you would like. I hope you like your new place! You guys are a lot closer to us now. thats cool. you should come over sometime.