Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Other Woman

This may come as a shock to some of you... But there are a lot of women in my life. I know some of you are planning on breaking the news to Fauf, but she already knows. Yes, Farah is still my love, but I must make time for some of these other women in my life.

In my daily conversation this she is with me, I'm sure...


At 5:00 she speaks to me...


As I drive home she reminds me KSBY 6 is the station she watches...



When I am having trouble spelling things, she comes to me...


And when I need schematics, well... there you go...


Alas, there are many women in my life.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to have a preference for blond and black women who have a lot to say......... I'd get a background check on each of them before you keep them permanently on your list. How do you get these photos so easily? Keep bloggin and snoggin........

Anonymous said...

I hate to break it to you, Mr. Shaw, but I may be a Lesbian because these are the women in MY life also!

the late Mrs. Shaw

Anonymous said...

Wow, this early summer heat seems to be hitting the nest-time for the cool escapes of the beach and pool
for mermaids and mermen. Keep it cool and watch out for new cops disguised as life guards in yellow speedos.

Anonymous said...

Does Parker swim in the deep or shallow end?

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

oh my gosh, what's this? two blogs in one week!!! is my brother back to stay? tune in next week....

Anonymous said...

Bling-Blang-Blogging Michael IS BACK!!!!!!!!