Friday, January 09, 2009

Futurama



What a crazy week we've had. I pretty much spent the week wondering about the future. We've had some silly situations which, Praise God, have all seemed to be working out. But... Nonetheless, I wondered... What if I could make like Doc and turn my Delorean into a time machine. Off to the future I would go... Here are some of the things I perhaps would see. Or would I???



Our own house?


Tracy Jordan with his mind-grapes in order?



Parker reading Harry Potter... geeze this is far in the future?


Farah as a famous author?


Jon and Morgen GIVING us the gift a Vespa?


Will Arnet coming over to dinner to entertain us with his magic?


All these things were possible when I looked in the future. But now that I've seen it, will any of them come true? Tune in over the next few years to find out!

3 comments:

Morgan Jane said...

Ha ha. Unfortunately for you, I can predict one thing that won't be happening...and that's the getting of a free Vespa from us. Not that we don't love you, but apparently, kids cost a lot (who knew?) so we need actual money for it, not just warm fuzzies. However, if we win the lottery...well, that's a different story.

Anonymous said...

Grand...So Grand.. your blog and new home with or without a Vespa... Happy 09

Anonymous said...

Your new Futurama house looks awesome!