Saturday, June 20, 2009

"It is time!" exclaimed Rafiki


Today I am so excited because the Fauf comes home. I have had a great time hanging out with Jon and Mogan, and of course Adelaide. I have enjoyed eating snacks in bed and leaving my underwear hanging off of a lamp... But yes, I am excited about the Fauf arriving in Santa Maria tonight. Here are the top 5 things I am excited about:

5. Showing her my surprise for our Manor. I'll just leave a visual clue. Thanks for the help Jon and Morgan. I know the Fauf will love the gnome related goodness!


4. Going to SLO for the day. I just got a Barnes and Noble coupon and I think we should use it and go enjoy lunch out.


3. Watching more Seinfeld together.


2. Cuddling, etc. at night. I love having my own bed, but honestly nothing beats the Fauf scratching my back and talking to me at night.


1. Playing Scrabble. Summer is certainly here and it is time for the Scrabble Tournament to begin. I plan to kick her butt this year. My thought is to play 35 games the best out of 35 wins.

4 comments:

Morgan Jane said...

We had fun hanging with you too Mike. Hope the surprise is as good as we think it is... :)

Anonymous said...

I used to scratch your back and talk to you at night...
~Parker

Anonymous said...

T.M.I., Parker...
~V

Fauf said...

I'm glad to be back too. I enjoy all those things as well. Why don't you go ahead and admit another reason: I make meals for you! haha xoxox