Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Today I was delighted when I drove down my street and saw 6 kids starting to have a water balloon fight. It was fun to think of them doing this to inaugurate the summer. But then I started to think, "What's wrong with us adults? We need to have some fun here." So I imagined what it would be like to watch adults do a water balloon fight. So here is my dream team for water balloon fighters:

Team Alpha-
Susan Boyle


Donald Trump


The Count


Joan Rivers


Team Omega-
The Bowler Hat Guy


Stephen Colbert


Mrs. Garrett


Oprah's BFF


Who do you think would win?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Mrs. Garrett still around?

Morgan Jane said...

Team Alpha. You can't mess with Joan Rivers.

Rosie said...

My friend was Miss Garrett and I am pretty sure she is with the angels now as she was in her forties when I was a teenager.

Anonymous said...

I would pay good money to watch that match

Fauf