Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Moon... Uh I mean New Ig




Reinvention.




Madonna did it. Tom Cruise did it. Why can't a guy named Ig do it?

I am considering putting this blog "Under Construction" to reinvent it. I was uber-delighted by the Julie and Julia movie, and was equally captivated by the challenge of doing something more regularly. (I did a good job this summer you may recall)...

But what could I possibly do for an entire year? What could I possibly write about? Well. Blog number 700 is just two posts away so I need some ideas here. Then, when I emerge from my chrysalis, I will be a new blog (though I don' think I could possibly part with my classic black back drop).

Suggestions are welcomed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take the holidays off, close down after #700, and build up momentous tension and anticipation...


Then have a mega premier reopening in 2010!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, IGMASTER! We hope you and your fabulous,recovering Farah have a great holiday.
XXOO The Shawclan of the Central Coast