Saturday, February 06, 2010

5 days late...

No, not Farah you nosy neighbors. I was. I am 5 days late on finishing Exodus. But I did it.

It was a much better book as compared to Genesis. I have to say I get really annoyed with all of the underhanded dealings going on in Genesis... Though we haven't come far from our starting point.

Exodus was great to see the relationship between Moses and God...


It was challenging to look at God's relationship with Pharaoh...


It rang true to see the people forgot about Moses when he went on the mount... I think people still do this...


But I am still wondering about those magicians...


At any rate Leviticus awaits me... My goal is to finish it in the next two weeks. I think as a reward I will rent Prince of Egypt.



P.S. Do any of the Shaws remember going to see this with Mr. Kiniry and the girls? I do! :-)

3 comments:

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

no i don't? i think i was in college. but i do have a kids book inspired by illustrations in the movie. can borrow for your egypt festivities!

KYLE AND LISA said...

Huh. Don't remember...?

Anonymous said...

Psalms, Proverbs, and Ecclesiastes are my favorites.
Good job... RCS