Wednesday, February 10, 2010

the cass

This is a picture I did of the Cass when she was 2 years old and Toey was just a womb-rider. I was sitting in the condo at Tahoe and she appeared-- She came out covered in jewels from the Suz. She was really cute, but it was that moment I realized she was growing up. I thought! Oh no! She'll have to grow up and deal with all the materialism of this world. Then I remembered all the wonderful things she loved in the world, and though... Oh well. We all go through it, and she has some pretty good things around her. So I made a picture where she is bombarded by a bunch of stuff.

"welcome to your world"
pencil on drawing paper
at my desk in the nest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Cass is great, and so are you, Uncle Michael.

KYLE AND LISA said...

This is a great drawing, great concept!