Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Monster Monday

I drew this last night while sitting on the sofa. For some reason I kept thinking about October and Halloween. I guess I am just wishing it would be fall. I love the fall, and I don't like the heat. So, even though it is winter it feels like it is the dead end of summer. Hot... 81 degrees outside.

So here is my wish for autumn winds to return... Hey, I'd settle for winter winds coupled with some creepy little creepers.

"monsters un-incorporated"
markers on computer paper
on the sofa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All 4 look happy and appropriately funny, despite the heat... Carry on, Shaw. We really enjoy you sketching and musings. Love, The Old Folks Home

Anonymous said...

What a lot of eyes your new monster friends have! Maybe the weather will cool. Personally I am not a fan of Fall.

I remember struggling against cold rainy winds as a child walking up the hill to get home from school every day.

Mum