Sunday, June 19, 2011

First Father's Day--AMAZING

Well, my first Father's Day was pretty spectacular.

I woke up and went to church where I sang at both services (a line up I picked). I forgot at first, but I did wear my new swanky watch that Farah got me as a Pre-Father's Day gift. AMAZING!

Then I came home from church, only to find a great gift on my countertop "Harry Potter 4 Deluxe Collectors Edition". AMAZING!

Then it was off to SLO where we celebrated my Dad, Uncle Burt, Ky, and me. It was a great BBQ thanks to Burt's Morro Bay restaurant "The Embarcadero Grill". Yet again, AMAZING!

Then it was time to head home, but we were both hungry again, so Farah got me Olive Garden! Woot! Woot!

Now, we're home chilling with Mini-Doodle and enjoying some Harry Potter Special Features (this one is on Sound and Music).

Happy Father's Day to my great dad, and to all the dads out there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a great time and an especially nice father's Day... Here's to many more good days ahead! Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the party at Diane and Burt's especially the reminiscing about your trips to Engand and Margaret's visits here. you really remembered it all well.
Love,
Mum

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your first Dad's day was so special. I hoped it would be. Westly and I love you very much

Me xoxox

KYLE AND LISA said...

Happy First Father's Day Ig! ... I need to see your watch! ;-)