Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer Time By Will Smith

Well, the summer is here.

Things I'll miss about the school year:

1. Absurd high school trends including: Rebecca Black Hating, Nyan Cat music, and Fail Pages

2. Mostly-intellectual discussions on literature

3. Thursday mornings (they were the best)

4. Listening to the morning talk radio

5. My classroom... I forgot to take a picture of it this year, and sadly I was forced out. We'll see if I remember next year!

Things I'm excited about for the summer:

1. Sleeping in

2. Playing games (I am on a chess kick right now--though the computer is kicking my butt)

3. Bike rides in the morning (I went on a short one this morning)

4. Giraffes (I guess).



Sigh. I love a good summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lost 27 games to the old computer and only drew once last year. So I quit and started betting longshot horses again at Hollywood Park... Result : Not much better
Dad. P.S. Keep up the bike riding and walks, but stay away from the giraffes.

Fauf said...

I love having you home. You make life more fun, and if I'm honest I have to say it makes my life easier and allows me to sleep longer and take longer showers! love you