Friday, May 27, 2005

Kevin and Britney

Can you believe that Kevin was born the same day Britney was? The same year? And she married a guy named Kevin?

Well here I am on Corbina. Rockin like a sockin. Things are good here. I have technology up the wazoo... I found a wireless connection and life is good.

I am really sad today because it is my last day with my kids. I have been with the same core group of children since they were 6 months old! And now they move on to bigger and somewhat better things. Today I treated my staff to lunch at the Olive Garden and fixed up the old class for the new group of kids who start on Tuesday.

Anyway... Life is good. I have a phone, a computer and tomorrow I am getting THE MOST AMAZING table on the Central Coast. Also I'm looking forward to meeting Michal's husband Michael. Should be great.

Ok...

pasta

No comments: