Thursday, May 05, 2005

Wearin' that same old funky dress...

Ya got ta try a little tenderness!

And that's what is so AMAZING about Sara. She is SO talented (well I've only heard a little of her talent) and such a little hottie. We love those singers who know how to work it. I just barely got to know her.

Ok so I have been awaiting the arrival of my sister's pictures from the room Lisa and I did for the baby. We'll see if she remembers to send them to me... I somehow have my doubts. Nevertheless, we had a very good time in the ☠PIT of San Jose AKA K and J's home. It was fun though.

I discovered that I have another spiritual gift... The Gift of the Inside Track on Pac Man. Very fun I'd say. We got to see Katie as a MAJOR Prego this weekend and also we went out to dinner with Devon Shaw my lovely cousin who I saw at the NAEYC Conf this Fall. Ahh the good old days.

So after Lisa and I worked it up in San Jose I came home and was tired so I skipped out on practice and watched TV. It was Nicccccce. Get it? Rosie O'Donnell? The Bus? With my sister? Oh yeah. Sadly, it was actually a good character story. After that, or was it before that, I spent time looking up my favorite old TV shows on the internet.

Does anyone remember the family sit-com The Charmings? Those of you who do I'll buy you an apple. No fair if you heard my recap of it at the house the other night.

Ok... Well I only have about 7-15 more days at the Countrywood Manor and then its off to Corbina. I have to get going now cause my girlfriend Sara is calling me with her grail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I emailed them to Kay, and your email for some reason just got returned....have Kay forward them to you? K :) Love, Li