Saturday, October 22, 2005

Ladies, if you see us in the club...

Freakin'. Join in, it's the Rubble-Man. YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS? Yeah.

What the heck was Apprentice about on Thursday night!? All of a sudden a bunch of white collared men start singing and rapping with an "R n B Superstar" that was just silly. I like the show typically, but that may have been a bit much. Mr. Trump it is time to start back with the posh rewards like going to some fancy shmancy dinner with you and your beauty.

Tonight was fun. I ended up staying at work too late, which was dumb. I was the last one there. But at least I got a lot done. After that I headed home and watched the BBC and rested up with some dinner. I then headed out to do a little rock wall admiring followed by some good old Harry Potter watching. Can you believe I am friends with two people who HAVEN'T seen HPSS? I can't believe it. Well... At least they have seen it now.

Now I am sleepy but in the need to read more blogs. But alas, I am the only one who updates his blog. Boo hoo. Take that as a challenge you bloggers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, taking me out of the top 8? cold man. I mean, i did post pictures from New york, what more could you want? sorry, i can't write smallish blogs like yourself, mine tend to be long and windy, and thus take some time and thought. And who did you replace me with? zeris?
Also, i have never seen HPSS, and dont actually want to.
So ha. and i dont need your love, i have the affection of... you know... uhm....ya.
~Parker