Sunday, October 09, 2005

NY to CA

Yes. I'm back. We'll really not until Monday... (but here's a secret to those of you who read this... I'm here). I had an amazing time. Shout out to my favorite NYC Traveling Companions:

Jenn, the smashing shopping queen
Lisa, my delightful diva of a sister
Marta, the gentle jew--wait that's Tony, or so she says... then...
Marta, the girl of great networking
Parker, the quietest extrovert in the world (sorry for the lack of alliteration)

And a special shout out to:

Kyle, the king of cuisine
Sara, the queen of all things beautiful on Broadway

You all rock it! I have pictures to share soon... Be ready...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And to Michael, master of mediation and meditation, Pharoah of Photographs, keeper of the key, and stealer of sheets. Huzzah!
~Parker