Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Confessions

From the corner of the dark room...

"Forgive me Blogger for I have sinned. It has been 15 days since my last confession. I have been busy, lazy, and preoccupied with life."

"Yes my child. You are forgiven. Come to me. What are your burdens?"

"Oh, Blogger. I have had thoughts of changing to another blog! I mean, you have been good to me, with the black background and all, but I am longing for something new. Something exciting. Is this a sin, Blogger?

"Why do you long for these things child?"

"I don't know. I guess I look at other blogs and I see what they have. They can do cool things like bold, italics, and so much more, and I... I can only write in white writing and in one font. Oh, how I long for the freedom of fonts, Blogger."

"But have you not made a commitment to me? Have you loving only one blog."

"Oh, Blogger. I have been unfaithful to you. I have but one other blog. It was a short lived fling though. I let it go, but I admit I think about it still. I want it back. In fact tonight I went to it looking for excitement but all I got was a reminder of the things I crave. Oh take this from me, Blogger."

"They will. But you must trust."

"Oh thank you, Blogger. Thank you!"

4 comments:

Ashley said...

ooooh man. you must be bored. lol, that was the funniest blog ever. dont you dare change blogs.

Anonymous said...

I think you have broken the eleventh commandment: thou shalt have no other blog before me

Jen said...

Adulterer! Haha, that was pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

ok that was the best. suz