Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Represent!

Goals met, yo!

Seriously the goals, they are-a-met.

Here we go...

I pretty much love the 5th grade. I always LIKE waking up in the MORNING. Odd, cause I have to be there about one hour earlier than if I was really working. But they rock my life away. Hooray for them. Today I admit that I pretty much stayed in bed as long as possible, but that's cause of the cold not the class.

I ate corn on the cob in Palo Alto at this little Mexican Restaurant. I have about 20 witness who saw me order and bite into that goodness. It was an amazing night of cobs.

I completed organizing my files a while back... I think it was the 14th or so. But I did all that and that feels good, cause I can find anything I may need in a hurry. Ahh I need to go back to school on the third... boo hoo...

I cleaned the bathroom on the 30th. Ha. I waited till the last possible moment to do that one, jut to be a butthead.

I totally made cookies for me and Parker on the 30th for New Month's Eve. Lovely sorta thing.

I bought more than 3 gifts for Christmas: I got one for Cass, a ridiculous amount of gifts for Farah, three for Katie, and one for Jason. I also did some good scouting for Parker, Kyle, Lisa, and Susie. The jury is still out on anyone else.

The only issue I hit into was reading a book every weekend, I read part of a book each weekend, but didn't complete them. However, each weekend I'd pick up a NEW book and read what I could of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So here's a choice for you to make: were you pro-active or productive? :)