Friday, December 08, 2006

School Daze

So this is pretty much the cake days of school. Man, I read a book this morning and drank a liter of water. And teaching? Yeah I did that for an hour but for the rest of the day the kids will be at music. Is my life AMAZING or AMAZING. It's almost like there isn't a choice there. It pretty much rocks.

Outside of my elementary life... life is pretty much all about working to pay bills and buying gifts with the little money I have left over. Well, honestly having to pay for school, rent, utilities, food and gas I really have only pennies left... So if you are reading this please only expect to find a Christmas Card from Michael this year. Probably hand delivered what with postage rates being so high. I'm so poor these days it's almost as though I'll be forced to drink my soup from puddles because I won't be able to buy any bowls. But Farah still loves me even though I'll be lapping up soup from a puddle. That's what's great about Farah. See we both love similar things...

"We have a lot of things in common, we both love soup. We love soup and Talk and not-talking. We can not-talk or talk for hours and still have things to talk about and not-talk about for hours."

So I'll conclude this blog with this statement: "By the time I [get] home from school I'll [feel] weaker than a mortal" -Shredderman, Attack of the Tagger

No comments: