Saturday, December 30, 2006

A Time

I am pretty much totally excited. I have some inspiration to write today. I haven't had any inspiration for the past three months, so this will be very refreshing (if something comes from this). Anyway last night was an adventure of great magnitude. Well, let's start at the top:

1. Smashing time with Parker and Farah in SLO. Lovely I must say, just lovely.

2. Jolly good time with Farah waltzing around the Madonna Plaza.

3. Grand Chawhe of a time with Farah watching The Devil Wears Prada.

4. Delightful time spent with the Sullivans and Farah at Chuck E. Cheese's.

5. Superb time spent with the Burrow playing the wii. Who knew Farah was so aggressive?

6. Conclusive time spent watching the last two hours of 24. (well for those of you who saw it, not terribly conclusive)

7. Restful time spent sleeping until 9:30. Gotta love vacation.

So as for today, I hope to write some stories and enjoy the Saturday off. Here's to vacation!

No comments: