Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Presidents Are Among Us

So I have been thinking about presidents a lot lately. I mean, next week is President's Day and yes, I know there is tons of media hype on the Primaries. So let's explore some facts and myths about presidents:

Fact- George Washington received 100% of the electoral votes to become President.


Myth- George Washington chopped down a cherry tree.



Fact- Obama is the first black man to be considered a front runner for the Democratic Party.

Myth-We have already had a black president.

Yes, it is true I once (and I think into Junior High) thought we had a black president. Abraham Lincoln. Heaven help me that I did a report on him in the 3rd grade! Oh well, at least I know he was the inventor of maple syrup. Doh- that's another myth.

Fact- Speaking of inventors, Thomas Jefferson is credited for inventing Macaroni and Cheese. Praise God for TJ!




Myth- Thomas Jefferson was the inventor of America.


Fact- Ann Coulter is a hardcore, very tough-tough-tough, Republican Political Pundit.


Fact- Ann Coulter will campaign for Hillary if she is running against John McCain! No, not a myth, FACT.

Just some facts and myths to chew on.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Fact-Ann Coulter is ridiculous and I want to slap her.
Fact-TJ also stands for Tracy Jordan.
Fact-Bears eat beets.

Anonymous said...

Fact--this blog is pretty funny
Myth--this blog is educational

Farah