Saturday, February 02, 2008

Crazy Woman Driver!

In case you haven't noticed this is a year of lists. For many various reasons I would stress to Parker to not read this blog.

This is dedicated to Women Who Entertain Me


Classic Entertainers:




Ridiculous Entertainer:


Laugh out Loud Entertainers:




Gemini's Twin, Sount' and Visuals Entertainers:




Makes me Want to Change my Ethnicity Entertainer:




Makes me Want to Change my Profession Entertainer:


Horrible, only Michael Will Like Entertainer:


Least Understood Entertainer:


Entertainer I'd Consider Voting for:



Most Inspirational Entertainer:


Best Entertainer:

3 comments:

Morgan Jane said...

I agree, Elpheba most certainly is misunderstood. Not sure I agree with your presidential entertainer, but we can agree to disagree. As for Celine...we won't even discuss...

Anonymous said...

You definitely saved the best for last! A bit more lighting on the True Shaw Star would be appreciated
in upcoming award ceremonies.... Emmy Oscar

Anonymous said...

I'm thrilled to know that I not only made the list, but I made the list as Best Entertainer...and that picture of me looks like that's what I do for a living! (actually there is some truth in that! haha)
Farah