Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Viewing Life

(no this is not about Barbara and Whoopi)

So it turns out I have turned back into a movie man. No, don't fear Parker, I am not planning on reviewing all of the films I have seen this summer. But I am going to post the number (at least of the ones I can remember).

At this point in the summer I have seen a total of 12 movies. Ranging from superhero adventures, childhood epics and all the way to Grecian Musicals. I tell ya, this is a time when the movies are just plain fantastic.

So tomorrow... I will add lucky number 13 to the list when I see The Dark Knight. I do intend to do a review on this one... It's epic for goodness sakes.

Toodles...

4 comments:

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

i'm seeing it monday night on IMAX. almost guarentee Heath will get oscar nod. oooo oooo that makes me excited for a oscar party this year!!!!

Anonymous said...

IMAX! Wow! The Joker's painted/powdered mug twenty-odd stories large! That's intense! But then Bruce's handsomely chiseled jawline will make up for it! haha
Farah

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

it was amazing! enjoyed bruce 5 stories high!!!!

Anonymous said...

Off topic, but wanted the world to know that Michael has moved to the top of my list of favorite people for making a late night delivery of the "Wicked" CD! He must have been "Defying Gravity" to make it over from The Cottage in such an expeditious manner!

Now, the lesson to learn here is that my love and affection can clearly be bought. That is to say, there is no guarantee that Michael will remain my favorite "For Good". It's just as likely that one of you could become my most "Popular" person.

Remember, "No Good Deed" will go unnoticed!

-Jason