Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Those Amazing Ladies

I know I do this a lot, but it's true there are some AMAZING women in my life. And well, it's time to blog about them.

First is Fauf. My lovely bride. Best year of my life, and best wife ever. The winner, goodbye.


Ohh sweet L'Oreal. Now we know your name. The most amazing "do-it-all" waitress, at the most amazing up scale restaurant in the world... Anton & Michel's.


(Parker don't read this one)
She is an amazing author. As I started the series I realize how amazing JK Rowling is.


Nicolette was amazing last year, again--PHENOMENAL! We love her, and it's all for you Donna! You and your beautiful multi-colored eyes. You rock our worlds.


Now we have a new love, this is a small picture of her greatness... Pavloff and his sensual, delightful Russian-Americanized Women. Simply delightful.


A new woman is the sculptress who has brought us amazing insights into the idea of balance... Paige, we love you and are excited about your upcoming wedding.


And then there's Miranda Priestly. I always hire the same girl- stylish, slender, of course... worships the magazine. But so often, they turn out to be- I don't know- disappointing and, um... stupid. So you, with that impressive résumé and the big speech about your so-called work ethic- I, um- I thought you would be different. I said to myself, go ahead. Take a chance. Hire the smart, fat girl. I had hope. My God. I live on it. Anyway, you ended up disappointing me more than, um- more than any of the other silly girls.

That's all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every woman you posted here well-deserved the mention, especially the first one. :)
The Lovely Bride

Anonymous said...

The latest ballots are in and the winner is:The Bride
with her former Bachelor at Anton and Michels in Carmel before their triumphant return to the Cottage!

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

glad you are back in the bloggin world! umm that new art is AMAZING! one day you must prurchase both....yummy goodness for the home

Jen said...

Are you kidding me with this? Where's the picture of Molly Shannon in the new sitcom? Where's the mention of you bride's favorite View ladies? You're off your rocker Shaw.

Anonymous said...

Shaw doesn't have a rocker,but yes, he is venturing into deep,uncharted waters-i.e. the world of women's
innermost thoughts and souls... 1+1 can equal 3

Old Ladies Man

Ashley said...

awww. farah look beautiful!!