Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A bit of Random Behaviour...

Yes you heard it here first folks. Alyssa Giorgi and Tanya Double T Lee are on their way to the Mountain of Magic. They are really silly. I suggested going, or they did, I seconded it, or they did. And now off they go.

Nevertheless, I am now going to work on my homework a ton. I have a bunch to do, and not much time to do it in. As each day passes I realize, in the words of Ms. Beauregard "Eyes on the prize." Yeah, you better believe it 16 days until I am done with college--- FOREVER. Or I suppose I should say until I decide to go to my next college which will be in a few weeks. Oh well. It sounds better saying I am done FOREVER... which in the words of Mrs Bucket is, "Sometimes when grown ups say forever, what they really mean is for a really long time."

Ok kids... That's all he wrote.

out

1 comment:

Anissa Nishira said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.