Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Half-Blood Prince

That's right ladies and germs. I have finished the story of beauty. Harry Potter you rock my world! SPOILER WARNING FOR THE NEXT LINE- I am sad.

That's all. I'm sad because I have another few years to wait for the last edition. I have a ton of predictions about the next book that will round it off until the end. I am eagerly awaiting the HP Discussion Group. P.S. If you know the Kiniry web site let me know I need to look it up for pictures from the party and other fun.

Nevertheless, Anissa came up this weekend... How wonderful and overwhelmingly exciting. We saw a view of paradise, we simply looked around and viewed it. It was awesome. I loved it.

Other news... My brain is fried. I didn't do drugs I just can't focus because of my HP trivia floating through my head.

1 comment:

Anissa Nishira said...

you are simply wonderful.