Sunday, July 24, 2005

Weekend of Wonder part 719

Yes that's right it is my regular installment of my wonderful weekend. Well this weekend was way entertaining for a number of reasons...

Number 1- The Mole Party Part 2. I believe Andrew did an impeccable job at being The Mole. My favorite game was the very first "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride" and then "The Little Mermaid Dip." They both turned out really well. After the game was over Parker, Tanis, and Heather B sat in my room and watched the video playback via my Apple. It was really funny because... Well yeah. That's that. Enough said.

The next morning I woke up bright and early and drove and drove to hang out with some good company. The day went pretty well, more to come on that in the future.... But then later I was able to meet up with Lisa and Kyle for... Subway. A bit of a let down to just see them for an hour or so but Kyle was doing something at his house and Lisa was doing her girls night. So alas Harry Potter kept me company on the way home.

I came home today to go to church and hang out with the cute little Casserole. Awww... What a sweet little Mud-Blood. Anyway the fam is gone, but I am here attempting to write my story. Now I sit here watching Britney's Chaotic... Oh the good old days when I was in love with Britney. Now it's just me and Apple.

Shaw out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well at least it was something, we will have much more time to hang in NY! I am getting the low down from my boss on what to do, ie do we go touristy, or is it not worth it!? peace out, love ya, LIS

Ashley said...

it seems that everyday people forget about a little more and more...why wasnt i told about the mole party?