Sunday, July 10, 2005

If you trust in your soul...

Keep your eyes on the goal, yadie ya hoo prize, you won't fail. Find your grail. Find your Grail.


(This is really just a bit of silliness)

So life has been as exciting as a porcupine in a balloon store. Well sort of if you count the amazing (scratch that) the brilliant happenings over the past few days. Today we worked it out like Aloha on the worship team. I did give off a little bit of a yawn when we sang the sleeping song but we did work it.

Last night I was fortunate enough to hang out with Parker, Tanis, Captain Morgan, and Jon Juan. I was happy because we are getting that apartment as clean as a dog lost in a car wash. During our time hanging out with the Captain we watched someone sing about being a hero--Was I the only one in church today who felt a song coming on during Paul Nelsons prayer today? Did you ever know that you're my hero?

Anyway last night we were talking about opening up a coffee house. I am all for it however I believe a coffee shop needs to be interesting place where you sell more than just coffee... Maybe t-shirts, underwear, or you could even offer coffee for interesting trades. However the Captain disagrees with me. So I just suggest a name... The International Facility Of Coffee. But everyone freaks out... It would make a great t-shirt.

Well after that we ate food from a box owned by a man named Jack. That was just the strangest thing it reminded me of a sardine can... We went back to the pad and watched TV about Jerry Springer Ruling the World (Shout out to JLou), and the three men watched the ladies fall apart... Morgan dashing to the Loo (Shout out to Jenn Loo)... and Tanya passing out on the LoveSac (Shout out to the LoveSack and its bountiful blessings of bun beauty). So I told Jon I would beat him another day and took off in the ShawMobile. I kept my pact and everything--even though I nearly fell asleep at the wheel. I rock like Cleveland on the Drew Carry Show.

Now I sit here basking in the glory of Corbina after watching the Worlds that went to War. And I reflect on the truth that HP and the HBP is coming soon and very soon. And so it is... I can't take my eyes off of you, I can't take my mind off of you. I can't take my eyes off of you. I can't take my eyes off of you. Harry Potter you are my grail.


FIND THE GRAIL MICHAEL. AND WHEN YOU DO I'LL BE THERE WAITING FOR YOU! GOODBYE! GOODBYE!!!

1 comment:

Anissa Nishira said...

you are extremely silly!! I love it! The International Facility of Coffee, huh? Morgan didn't buy that? She's lil miss international though....you can talk her into it! And I'm not sure you should speak so highly of HP in front of Apple...she might get jealous!! you're aMAZing! :)